Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reminder: Button Share!!

I've been dying to use the new Stampin' UP! Corduroy Buttons but just can't decide which colors to order! So, I've decided to do a Corduroy Button Share so we can get ALL of the colors! Here's how it works...there will be 8 spots in this share (I'll do another group if there is enough interest). Once all 8 spots are taken, I will place the order. You will get 3 buttons of each color (1 of each size) for a total of 24 buttons. The colors include Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun.Cost for local customers is $11.50. If you need your buttons shipped to you, your cost will be $13.I will be placing the first round of orders on May 1st, if all spots are full. There will be 8 spots in each share. If round 1 fills up, I will start another round. You are more than welcome to buy more than one share! You may reserve your spot by emailing me at leaving a comment here or emailing me at wiemannfamily@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails