Monday, April 20, 2009

No Stampin' On This One!!

Last week I made 16 cards with less than 1/2 of the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit and the Chit Chat Rub-Ons. I love how easy and cute they were! Here is one of my favorites! I'll be posting the rest of them sporadically!
Well, it's a rainy, yucky Monday and I am so thankful that I don't have anywhere to be today! I just got JP off to school and now I think I'll head upstairs and start cleaning. I've promised myself that if I can get the boys rooms and the upstairs bathrooms cleaned this morning that I can stamp this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your afternoon was full of stampin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, and how awesome that you made so many out of just half the kit!! Can't wait to see some more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails