Monday, April 13, 2009

Hair Bow Keeper

Alright, I NEVER thought I'd EVER EVER EVER have any reason to make a hair bow keeper for any of my children but now I do! Yes, Allie is only 3 1/2 weeks old but she has already accumulated a stash of hair bows! How cute is she? I know, I am so "that Mom"!

I had these frames from the Dollar Spot at Target. I just added some DSP, a flower made out of the scallop punch, a button, and little bit of ribbon! Super simple!
Here is a close-up!

This is her PINK bedding!
And these are the "TuTu Valances" that my Mom made for her! Aren't they adorable?

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer.....Allie is adorable, cute, precious all in one! Congrats on your baby girl. I had two girls and so wanted a BOY!! But my husband would not try again and thank goodness because the girls were precious when they were little but as adult OMGoodness they are a handful...

    Love the hairclip design and your room! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! So is that hairbow keeper, you're so stinkin smart!!
    Ema rocked the valence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Her room has turned out so great. I love it. HOpe you guys had a happy Easter and Masters sunday even w/out a tiger win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the ribbon holder! Your daughter is just precious & her room is adorable! Congratulations! :)

    Have you thought of making a hair bow/clip with our Fleurettes from the Spring-Summer Catalog? Maybe they are too heavy for her baby fine hair. If my daughter was little I know that would have been the first thing I would have made with them! :)

    Love your daughters name! Our families first names all have the "A" initial & actually we all have the same 3 initials for our first, middle & last name. Our daughter is Alyssa Lauren, mine is Ann Lynn & my hubby is Alan Lee.

    Enjoy your sweet daughter!

    Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable!!! Just beautiful! I love the tutu valance!!! how little girly is that!!! so sweet. also, i'm glad you use the bows, she is just soooo cute!!! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails