Thursday, April 16, 2009

Box Of Cards

A friend of mine asked me to make a few cards that she could give as a gift. She wanted a variety and I thought it was a great chance to use my Oval All set again! Yes, this is my new favorite set! I just love the simplicity of it! Here are the 4 cards and matching envelopes that I made along with the box to package them in!





Stamps: Oval All
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
DSP: Chocolate Chip Designer Series Prints
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" Ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Is it good enough to give as a gift?







7 comments:

  1. That would make a WONDERFUL gift!! Teacher gifts definitely! And don't forget my bday's in October - lol ;)
    Love those oval stamps, is there a nesting punch that goes with them? The ovals just look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It will make a great gift. And it can be masculine and feminine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!!! Very simple and cute. I'd love to learn how to make the box! Great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I'd love to learn how to make the box...very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,

    I love it! Yes, it will make a perfect gift. You did a wonderful job! How did you make the box? :o)


    Liz
    Ches, VA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, this would be such a nice gift for someone, male or female! I love it! I too would love to learn how to make the box!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails