Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Announcements

All of my baby announcements have been sent out so now I can share it on my blog! But, first I need to thank Jaimie for the inspiration! I saw a swap card that she did and knew right away that it would make a perfect announcement! Check out her blog! She does awesome work! I had so much fun making these! Granted, it took me awhile since I had to do them in little stages in what "free time" I had! I hope you like them as much as I do!

As you can see, I used a variety of paper from the Sweet Always DSP pack. I was also able to use a few different colors from the DSP to coordinate the flap with the photo and birth info! I am one of those people that has a hard time making a lot of just one project so it helped me to be able to change it up a bit! The inside was printed on my computer using the RGB codes for Stampin' UP!'s Chocolate Chip. Here are the details..
Stamps: Introducing
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Bone Folder for scoring

7 comments:

  1. Wow you have a wonderful blog...and great job on so many announcements...congrat's what a sweetie..you are blessed.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love them and I love baby Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! And what a darling baby, too!! I'm so impressed you have time to make such beautiful creations as I've seen from your blog. I barely get time now and my kids are 6, 9, 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great birth announcements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so stinkin' cute!!! She's a cutie pie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome baby announcements! I love the unique card layout/design! BTW, your baby is such a cutie! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful Announcements. Love the Colors. Congrats on the beautiful Baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails