Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovely Letters Gift

I was asked to make personalized notecards to give as a wedding shower gift. The bride is using "Pistacio"as one of her wedding colors. The closest I could come was Certainly Celery! I sort of cased this card but added another layer! What do you think?


I got the Lovely Letters set FREE from Stampin' UP! They are so generous with their demonstrator rewards programs! What a fun company to work for! If you are thinking about joining, I'd love to have you as part of my growing team! Call or email me for details!

On another note, Ben really wanted me to "put this picture on my computer"! He's my CRAZY 5 year old! He's definitly a handful but he's so hard to get mad at because he is just SO funny and absolutly adorable! I feel sorry for his teachers!


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, is that Erich or Ben LOL!! What a funny guy, yep I bet it is hard to get mad at him!!
    What a beautiful card, I'm sure it'll be a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the embossing folder for this.

    I am have a 6 yr. boy aren't they fun! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your monogram card!! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails