Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fabulous Friends

I think ALL of my friends are FABULOUS! So, this card is for YOU! Thank you all for your support in my Stampin' UP! business and just life in general! You rock!

If you scroll down to my "Fore!" card you'll notice that I used all my "leftovers" from that card on this card! Even the DSP is just the opposite side of the paper. I love the new Oval All set from the Occasions Mini and the Oval Scallop Punch is just the cutest! It's little but totally adorable!

On another note, Happy Tax Day! We LOVE today at our house because it is also Ben's Birthday! He turns 5 today! I'm heading up to his preschool this morning to bring cupcakes and ice cream! Then tonight we will celebrate with my parents. Daddy is out of town till tomorrow so we'll do another "Birthday Dinner" with him tomorrow night! We celebrate birthdays for WEEKS!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. How did you do it? You are so talented and you too are a fabulous friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails