Monday, March 9, 2009

Tooth Fairy Box

My oldest lost his first tooth this past Friday! It has been very "wiggly" for weeks but he has been terrified to pull it! So, Friday evening he was outside playing basketball and apparently the ball hit him in the mouth and out popped the tooth! He was so excited because he caught the tooth right in his hand! He couldn't stop looking in the mirror all night and kept saying that he looked "awesome"! What do you think?

Of course, being the crazy Mommy that I am, I was prepared! I made this little "Tooth Box" a few weeks ago in preparation of the "big event". It was made using an empty Stampin' UP! brad box! I colored some chipboard using craft inks and glued those on top, stamped that super frightening Sock Monkey, punched him out, glued him up there and then covered the entire top with Crystal Effects to make it last longer! Then I punched out a little piece with my Word Window Punch to make a tag and tied that on with Tempting Turquoise ribbon. Super simple!


Hmm, now if I could only be as prepared for the baby! 8 days or less to go!!

2 comments:

  1. oh how cute! I wish I would have thought of this back in Sept. when my son lost his first tooth as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails