Thursday, March 26, 2009

Designer Series Paper Share


By participating in this Designer Paper Share, you will receive 96 - 6 x 6 sheets of double-sided designer series paper AND 24 - 6 x 6 sheets of double-sided textured designer series paper (120 sheets total) for only $28!!If you were to purchase each pack of designer paper separately, you would spend over $207 + tax + shipping & handling. This is a great opportunity to get a sampling of each pattern in the new catalog in a very cost effective way! A group of 8 will share each pack of Designer Series Paper and once a group is filled I’ll order the designer paper and prepare it for shipping or pick up. This offer is for local and long distance within the United States.

If you are interested in joining my Designer Paper Share, please me at wiemannfamily@verizon.net with your name, shipping address, e-mail address, and the quantity of shares you wish to purchase. Once I receive eight shares, I will send you a Paypal invoice for easy payment. If you need your share shipped there will be an additional shipping charge of $5.00. Local customers may pick up their shares.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously??!!!
    You KNOW how addicted to paper I am! Do yall have 12x12 and if so, will you do this same deal? I'd be ALL over that!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails