Friday, March 20, 2009

It's A Girl!

Just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that Allison Marie Wiemann arrived on Wednesday! Yes, I'm still very suprised that SHE is a SHE! Even though we did not find out the sex during the ultrasounds, I was convinced that I was having another boy!
She weighs 9lbs, 3 oz, and is 20.5 inches long! We're still in the hospital but we are both doing well and expect to go home tomorrow! We can't wait to get home and get settled in with the boys!
Here is a picture that was taken Wednesday! She is amazing!!



I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the web address of my blog now...stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. She is so darn sweet!!!
    LOOKS just like her brothers did when they were born!
    Cannot wait to see her grow, I know the boys are all excited to have a princess in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so perfect! I am so happy for you guys and thanks for posting the picture now denno can stop giving me a hard time about not getting to see her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful. Congrats. I can't wait to post a picture of my own like this. Just 3 more weeks for me. *knocking on wood*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh she is beautiful!! You must be thrilled to have a sweet little girl now!!! She'll have three big brothers to look out for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!!! Hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful, Jennifer! Congratulations to you all! Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails