Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Birthday...!

JP has another birthday party to go to today! This one is for his friend, Ben. I'm not usually a gift certificate giver but with all of the insanity of getting ready for the baby and everything else, I went that route this time! So, I had to come up with something fun to package it in! I had these gift card tins left over from a long ago project so I decided to cover one of them! Here is what I made...

I also had these plain white lunch bags sitting around so I decided to use that as my gift bag. I got out an old Jumbo Wheel and just wheeled away! The 3x3 card attached nicely!

Stamps: So Many Scallops, Birthday Jumbo Wheel, Taffy Alphabet
Cardstock: Real Read, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Summer Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, ribbon, hemp twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails