Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Here is a card that I made for our friend Katelyn! It is very similar to one that I've used for a few workshops so you may have seen it before! I love using this big cupcake! It's so fun!




Stamps: Wow Flowers, Simple Birthday Thanks
Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: dimensionals, old olive ribbon, scallop circle punch, other circle punches, rose red marker, white gel pen, versamark, dazzling diamonds EP.


Hey...did you notice that I finally got a new camera? I haven't totally figured it out yet so be patient with me!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love how you used the crimper on the cupcake. TFS! BTW, congrats on getting a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! Love the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love all the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails