Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lots of Love!

I don't have any Stamping Projects to share today but wanted to post a quick post! I have been working on some super cute PINK thank you notes and I'm getting ready to start on Allison's Baby Announcements! I can't wait! I'll share them with you after they get sent out! Hopefully that will happen by early next week! We'll see how the weekend goes! It's opening weekend for soccer so we'll be busy doing "boy" stuff!
As you can tell by the below picture, the boys are really enjoying their little sister! She is such a sweetie! We are all settling in quite well as a family of SIX! I'm feeling good and not too sleep deprived YET!

Another reason for my post today is to remind you that Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end! I'm so close to reaching my personal Sale-A-Bration goal and I have YOU to thank! If you've been holding on to an order, now is the time to place it! Call, Email, or go ahead and place the order on my website (www.jenniferwiemann.stampinup.net)!

April will bring a NEW Stampin' UP! Special! Stay tuned for details...!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute bunch of kiddies you have!!!!!!!
    Such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is gorgeous and the boys are adorable. How blessed you are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails