Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Upsy Daisy!

As promised...here is another card to share! I made this one for a good friend who is going through a little difficulty right now. I hope it brightens her day!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Best Yet
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky
Accessories: Choc. Chip Ribbon, Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge Daubers

Here is a funny...Last night I was finishing up a few orders and other things on the computer and Will decided it was time to go to sleep so he climbed right up on the keyboard and laid himself down! It was so cute that I just had to take a picture! He's such a sweetie!

Have a great day!

-Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. He's so stinkin cute!!!
    LOVE that card, the shades of the flowers - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute is that pic?!?!? Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh - what a darling picture!!! I miss my kids being that little and sweet!! My kids have fallen asleep in my lap before when I was working at the computer. Precious memories - your card will mean a lot to your friend too, it is so lovely and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails