Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!

I am one of those people that has a hard time doing *anything* Christmas-ish until after Thanksgiving is over! Unfortunatly that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of time! Procrastination is my specialty! Hence why I have done virtually no Christmas shopping or decorating!
However, I DID create this card yesterday! I finally got my order with my Felt Flurries and just had to play! I also always forget about my Silver Hodgepodge Hardware so it was fun to get that out too! Here are the detals:

Cardstock: Real Red
DSP: Ski Slope
Stamps: Best Yet (hostess set)
Accessories: Felt Flurries, Hodgepodge Hardware

Hope you like it!

I'll post a few more creations tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Great card ... Very festive!! I fell the same way too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I especially love the rounded corners, it really adds a little extra something to the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!! Love the felt flurries:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the hodgepodge on this card and the snowflake!! I know what you mean about procrastination!! I'm the queen of it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails