Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thumbs and Pinkies Coaster

Ben had a friend over for a playdate after school yesterday and we made these! His friend will give hers to her Mommy for Christmas! The green "holly" is made with their thumbprints and the red "berries" are made with their pinky. I think they turned out so cute! My other 2 boys will be making them this afternoon!

Supplies:
Bottichino Tile from Home Depot/Lowes
Green and Red Staz-On Ink
Warm Words Stamp Set
Thumbs and Pinkies!


Hope you are having a GREAT day!

-Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, and I meant to tell you the other day that your keyboard accessory is adorable, I have a similar looking one at my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jennifer--How great to find your stamping blog (through Robin's) and you have such cute projects here--I absolutley love the wreath idea!!! Seriously so cute!! How are you? Was hoping to see you in VA Beach in November. :( Hope all is well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! we may be doing this for godparents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! What a sweet idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creative idea that will be loved and appreciated so much by parents! I am thinking about doing this with my SS class - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails