Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snowflakes!

Well, the Wiemann Family survived Christmas 2008! Here is a picture of the boys waiting on the stairs Christmas morning! Aren't their matching PJ's cute? It's a tradition that I refuse to give up! I'm sure as they get older they will hate it more and more but for now, I'm going with it!


We didn't have any snow for Christmas this year but I had to play with snowflakes! Here is the card that I designed for my Thank You notes!


My plan was to come up with something that used the felt flurries that I had meant to use for my Christmas Cards! I also realized that I was totally out of adhesive so that really limited me! But, I think they turned out really cute! I used the snowflake embossing folder, real red ribbon and ink, felt flurries, and the Thank You sentiment from the Enjoy Every Moment Stamp Set!

4 comments:

  1. If I could I would glady send you some of the snow we got here!!! Super cute card I just love the snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!! I always forget about my embossing folders I need to start pulling them out more.

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I seriously need a cuttlebug!!!
    Love the matching pj's, we still do it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Super Super Cute! Love the felt flurries mixed with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails