Friday, February 20, 2009

Top Note Pocket Card

I saw this idea on Gretchen Barron's Blog and had to give it a try! I just love using my new Top Note Die Cut! It's so much fun for bag toppers and cards! If you don't have it yet, YOU NEED IT! Call or email me today to place your order!


Anyways, here is how to make it...you cut two Top Note Bigz Die-cuts using the Big Shot -- one with cardstock and the other with one of the Delicate Dots DSP patterns. Fold down the top edge of the DSP about 1 1/2", use your tape runner to glue the two Top Notes together and decorate as you see fit! I made a small tag to go into mine and stamped my sentiment on top. Easy Peasy! It fits perfectly in a standard size envelope!!


Stamps: Fresh Cuts

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla

DSP: Candy Lane

Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Vanilla Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails