Monday, February 2, 2009

Sharing A Card

I haven't shared a card in awhile! My 2 year old launched my camera from the second floor onto the hardwood floor below so it's been dead! I HATE not having a camera but I also HATE going out in the cold so I have not gone to get a new one yet! Maybe tomorrow...! Wait, isn't is supposed to snow tomorrow? Hmm, I could just order it online! I think I'll do that!

Anyways, I don't think I've shared this card yet! I made it awhile ago for Hailey's 1st Birthday. The DSP and sentiment are both retired Stampin' UP! products but the rest is current! I just love the Wild About You set! It's to fun for kids!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I'll try to post some new pictures soon!

Jennifer

PS..I forgot to ask...do you like the new look of the blog? I can't decide? Check out the Sale-A-Bration poll on the left side and vote!! There may be a prize involved!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the card :) I like the new blog look also i need to know how you make the words flash on the catalogs. I want to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Bummer about the camera!! Two year olds sure know how to have their fun, don't they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I do like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the penguines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blingy penquins! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails