Friday, February 27, 2009

A Mary Kay Thank You

I needed to whip up a quick card to send to a friend that is into Mary Kay Cosmetics. Here is what I came up with!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Short and Sweet
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pretty In Pink
DSP: Retired Hostess Pack
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Various Circle punches, White Gel Pen

I've become quite a fan of the Stampin' UP! White Gel Pen! It is by far the best white gel pen that I have ever used! It's the simple things...!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to JP's basketball game, my workshop on Sunday, and getting more things ready for the baby! Only 19 more days to go!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! This is always a good stamp to make simple and quick cards1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the white gel pen is awesome - cute card! Love your doodling that you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. I love this set it makes so many fantastic cards.....easily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails