Monday, February 23, 2009

Texturz Plates!

Here is a fun card that I made using the NEW Stampin' UP! Exclusive Texturz Plates! If you look closely you can see the embossed dots on the Pacific Point cardstock. Very fun!


Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Texturz Plates, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, 1/2 circle punch, word window punch, dimensionals.


I just love the In Colors! I hate that they'll be gone again this summer but do look forward to the next ones! If you are like me, you'll want to stock up on these colors before they are gone! Why not add a reinker or a package of cardstock to your order this month? You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. love your fun bright colors, and the texture plate adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally lovin these texture plates! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails