Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Stuff!

I'm sorry that it has been awhile since I have shared any projects! I have been having camera issues! I think I have them worked out now!

This is a gift tag that I made to go along with a bottle for a 50th birthday gift! I didn't have a lot of time and I'm not so good at masculine projects but I think it served its purpose!




Stamps: Cheers To You

Cardstock: Old Olive and Not Quite Navy

Ink: Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Chipboard Alphabet, Scallop Circle Punch, other Circle Punches


My next project to share is a card that I made for a super nice lady, Tonya Beres and her family! They gave us 2 bicycles for the boys! Ben is so excited to have a big boy bike! He's slowly getting the hang of no training wheels but it's killing me! I totally cased the card from someone on splitcoast but I have forgotten who! If this is your card, THANKS! I've had so much trouble using Sock Monkey! He's just too big for me! I like his head though!

Stamps: Sock Monkey

Cardstock: Kraft and Barely Banana

Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft Ink

DSP: Bella Rosa

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Blender Pen, Chalks

Well, that is all from me for today! I'm working on a few halloween things that I'll try to get posted tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Love the tag and the card! Glad you're back too!!! Camera issues are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea - it is difficult to do a masculine theme! Also love the card - I haven't bought sock monkey b/c I really don't care for it - but you did a fabulous job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great. It's hard doing masculine stuff, right? Mine always come out a little more froofy than I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card punching out just the monkey head! I love this set and may have to try this look myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayerandstamps: Sock Monkey Card is soooo cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer! Great Sock Monkey card!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Im glad to have found ours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails