Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School

Both of my big boys started school on Tuesday! JP had to be at the bus stop by 8am. Not fun for the Wiemann Family! He did great though! Although Ben and JP go to the same school, Ben is in the preschool program and doesn't get to ride the bus. He joined us at the bus stop anyways and was bummed he didn't get to get on! He'll just have to wait till next year! Here they are on the front porch being goofy!

And here is the bus stop!

And here is the welcome back card that I made for both of the teachers!

Stamps: Tart and Tangy

Cardstock: Old Olive and Basic Black

DSP: Summer Picnic

Accessories: Spiral punch, black ribbon from Michaels, Tag Punch, dimensionals, SU rub-ons.

7 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon on top of the tag, but I love how you used the spiral punch. I often neglect that one. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card...and cute boys! :)

    I hope they're first day was a good one.

    Your group 3 sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great going back to school card!!! Love how you made it look like a note book! Great touch with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple but wonderful card! Love the ribbon on the tag. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog - check out mine to see how much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! I didn't know Ben was going to Deer Park now...how many days a week does he go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute~ I love what you did with the ribbon....cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails