Friday, September 5, 2008

New Neighbors!!



Our new neighbors finally moved in yesterday! We've been anticipating this for awhile! How cool is it that one of JP's friends from school bought the house 2 doors down? We are so excited to have great people on our street! It's going to be fun!


To welcome them to the neighborhood, I thought I might bake a treat for them. STOP LAUGHING! I know, I can't bake. So, off to Costco I went and I got some of those yummy muffins! I packaged them really cute so there really was effort on my part. Trust me, we are all better off when I don't turn on the oven!


Here is the card that I made to put with their goodies...


Stamps: Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Craft, Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Edge Punch, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! WHy bake when Costco does it so well????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even noticed this wheel before, but you made a really sweet card with it so now I'm tempted! Lucky new neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and great card! Wanna be MY neighbor??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card!! Can I be your neighbor??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I have that wheel and never think to use it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. What a great gift to give new neighbors and it's a plus when friends move in even closer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, and I'm sure they loved the muffins!! I'm having a birthday party for my DH this weekend, and I am going to get cupcakes from a bakery!!! Hey! We're busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave wheel of all time! Great card...you just gave me an idea for Beate's sketch challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Prayerandstamps-Blog name coming up under old blog

    Great idea. How cute! This is a stamp set I didn't notice before. These days it seems we are always getting new neighbors, I should be making cards too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm right there with you - I shouldn't be allowed in the same room as an oven! Hee. Hee.

    Loved your card and the idea of a welcome gift!

    Your blog #3 sister - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. This wheel is the perfect stamp to use for a welcome to the neighborhood card! I hadn't thought to get it either, but your card really makes me think I should add it to my wish list! Great card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails