Thursday, September 4, 2008

End of Summer

I hate the end of summer. Those of you that know me know that I would much rather be sleeping in, spending time at the pool with the boys, and having NO schedule! Well, reality has hit and it's back to school is here whether I like it or not!

Here is a card that I made to bring to an end of the summer party! I don't love it but...!

Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red and Old Olive
DSP: Summer Picnic
Accessories: Tag Punch (both sizes), Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, wihte gel pen.










If you've got a minute, check out these videos of the boys going off the diving board at the pool during our last day there! They were hilarious!






And just because he is super cute, here is a picture of my youngest! He loves the pool as much as the rest of us!


1 comment:

  1. How funny!!! I played it twice - and still couldn't figure out what JP was saying...I know it was someting clever - fill me in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails