Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Is Here!

Well, we are starting to get into the swing of SUMMER! Ben had his last day of school last week and JP will finish up on the 13th! The pool is open so we had a chance to spend a few days there wtih Ben's waterproof cast before it fell apart! He is now in a non-waterproof one and it stinks (literally!!). So, we've had to cut our pool time by quite a bit! It is torture for us to be there and not have him able to get in the water! Luckily he get's it off by mid June! Here are a few photos of the boys in their "natural environment"! My boys LOVE to swim!!



This is of Ben getting the green (waterproof) cast removed! He thought he was pretty cool in the "safety goggles"! Oh, for those that don't know...Ben broke his hand! He was just beeing a goofball and trying to walk on his hands/do cartwheels. I guess gymnastics are not in his future!


Anyways, on to the real purpose of this blog...to share my SU creations! As I mentioned, Ben had his last day of school last week. He gave each of his teachers a name frame. Here is the one for Mrs. Luck! Mrs. Lynn's was similar!


I used Summer Picnic DSP, Real Red, Old Olive, and Bashful Blue Ink, Real Red Cardstock, and Old Olive 5/8" Grossgrain Ribbon! Super simple but cute!

This is the card that I made to go with the gifts.

A friend of mine asked me to make her a Baby Boy card so this is what I came up with! I love the Wild About You set! It just makes me happy!

This card uses Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, and Soft Sky cardstock and ink. I also used the Wild Wasabi DSP from the print pack hostess gift and Blue Bayou double stiched ribbon. The circle stamp is from Riveting (last seasons hostess set!).

While I had my things out, I whipped up this card really quick! I have a few sheets of Cool Caribbean cardstock that were calling my name to be used! The Pumpkin Pie CS was run through my cuttlebug for the dry embossing.



I hope you've enjoyed these projects today! Have a great Monday!


Don't forget to email me with your Retiring List Predictions! See post below for more info!

2 comments:

  1. Those cards ROCK!!
    That picture of Will walking down the stairs is total deja-vu of Ben walking down those same stairs, in that bathing suit!!!
    Speaking of Ben, could he look any more like a blonde Erich??!!
    Cannot wait to see you and your guys on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and thanks for stopping by my site! I'm going to add you to my google reader so I won't miss any of your updates. The gifts and cards were great for your son's teacher too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails