Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've been busy!

Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are doing well! The boys and I are up early today so I thought I would take some time to update my blog with a few projects that I have been working on!
JP's Kindergarden days end on Friday and I wanted to make something fun for the 6th grade bus safety patrols that have been so sweet to my little boy this year. Girls LOVE scrapbooks, right? Here is what I came up with. The directions are on splitcoast under "Clear Envelope Brag Books". I seriously made all 3 of these in under 20 minutes!




I also participated in a color challenge this weekend! we were given color combinations and had to create cards using them. Some of the combos were hard! I threw a lot away before I got them just right! Which do you like best/least?




And last but not least, we had a GREAT visit with Jonnelle and Alex! Here is a picture of us at the pool after a BIG margarita!! I'm in the green and white!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have not seen your blog before. I found it with your email from Beate's group. I love your work! I have added you to my google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING the teal and gray one! The colors are fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm LOVING the teal and gray. The colors are FABULOUS together!!! GREAT JOB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site from your SCS SU blog post - and I've added you to my blogroll - I'm from the original SCS group 1. I love what I've seen at your site, and will add you to my google reader so I don't miss any updates!! Look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails