Monday, June 23, 2008

Get To Know Me!

I've had several new blog readers in the past few weeks so I thought it would be a great time for you all to get to know me! My sister sent me this email earlier today and I figured it would be a great tool to post some facts about me...! I'd love to get to know you too so if you are feeling up to it, send me an email with YOUR answers! I'll randomly draw a name of those who send this back to me for a prize!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30AM2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The Break Up (seriously, I never go to the movies!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Daytime, GH…Prime Time, Army Wives
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Diet Coke
6. What is your middle name? Anne7. What food do you dislike? Spaghetti
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Jonas Brothers! 9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna Minivan
10. Favorite sandwich? Ham with mustard
11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy sweatshirts!
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Anywhere with sand and fruity rum drinks!
14. What color is your bathroom? Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits!16. Where would you retire? See # 13!
17. Most memorable birthday? My 32nd (I spent the day at a Redskins game with all of my boys!)
18. Favorite Sport to watch? Football or Golf
19. Furthest place you are sending this? ??
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? All of you!
21. Person you expect to send it back first? ??
22. Favorite saying? Seriously (it must run in the family because this was Michelle’s response too!
23. When is your birthday? August 18th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
25. How many people live in your house? 5
26. Pets? Are you kidding?
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A Mom
28. Where are you today? Home
29. What is your favorite candy? Skittles
30. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sunday…Dylan’s 1st Birthday Party!
32. What are you listening to right now? The boys watching Zack and Cody
33. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken Nugget
34. Do you believe in Angels? Yes
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
36. What is your pet peeve? People not putting their kids in car seats!
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Michelle
38. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
39. Favorite restaurant? Sweetwater
40. Hair Color? brown
41. Siblings? 2 sisters, 1 brother
46. Hugs or kisses? Both
47. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
48. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? yep49. When was the last time you cried? Saturday
50. What is under your bed? Seriously? I don’t even want to know!
51. Who is the friend you've had longest? Megan
52. What did you do last night. Watched gymnastics
53. Favorite smells? Babies, sun tan lotion
54. What are you afraid of? Lots of things
55. How many keys on your key ring? 2
56. How many years at your current job? 6
57. How many towns have you lived in? 7
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the questionnaire. As I read it, I could feel the sinecerity in the answers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails