Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stampin' UP's New Product Line Available July 1st!

This afternoon Stampin' UP! made a HUGE announcement! We are expanding with a new product line! DECOR ELEMENTS!!

What are Decor Elements?
They are vinyl rub-ons using Stampin' UP!'s beautiful images! There are over 100 images, monograms and sentiments! These will come in various sizes and colors!

Where can we use them?
Anywhere! Over wall paper, on your painted walls, wood, car windows (won't your teens love this?), window, mirrors...! The list goes on!

I am SO excited about this new announcement! I'm picturing lots of seasonal decor for my home and it's totally easy to remove when I change my mind!

These products will be made in house by Stampin' UP! so you know the quality will be superb!

An electronic brochure will be available tomorrow and I can't wait to see it! Let me know if you would like a sneak peak and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails