Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have a great Valentine's day! Tomorrow will be pretty hectic for us so I thought I better post these pictures now! JP has an early doctors appointment for his arm then I am in charge of Ben's preschool Valentine's Day Party. My Mom is going to be JP's "Sweetheart" for the Sweetheart Tea that the K classes do! I hate that I am missing it but I know Ema will enjoy it and JP will LOVE having her there! I'm hoping that between her and some of the other Moms that I will get a good picture of him at least!!

Anyways, I sent JP's Valentine's to school without taking a picture! Ben's are all packaged up too so you won't get a picture of those either! I promise, they were cute! Here are the cards that I made for their teachers...

For JP's Teachers


For Ben's Teachers

For some of our Special Friends!

I also made this card today for a friend of mine. I hope she enjoys it!



And, just for laughs....here is a picture of Ben! The kid cracks me up! I bought this crazy hair gel at CVS the other night and wanted to try it out on him. He hated it...! But, it works really good!

If you are still reading, answer this question by posting a comment...Are you watching Big Brother 9? More about that later...!



3 comments:

  1. No, not watching BB9 - I'm not catching any tv these days, our evenings are hectic, so if I cannot catch it on the computer later, I don't see it - bummer.

    Love crazy hair Ben!!

    SUPER cute cards and bugs-n-hugs, you're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you've been TAGGED by me, go to my blog to see details (you don't have to play if you don't want!!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails