Monday, February 11, 2008

Recipe Boxes!!

Have you seen the recipe box and coordinating set in the new Stampin' UP! Spring/Summer Collection Catalog? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! So, I ordered the set and it sat in my stamp room for about a month before I mounted it! I just couldn't figure out what to do with it! Then I stumbled upon these great little recipe boxes that NEEDED to be covered with SU Designer Series Paper! I whipped this baby up in less than an hour! It uses Apple Cider DSP, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and River Rock, and Very Vanilla Cardstock and inks and Chocolate ribbon! I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the letters for the front of the box. Here is a trick for you...cover your chipboard with DSP before you run it through the Cuttlebug! Works like a charm and no sanding!!

If you would like to make a box like this, let me know! I'm working on a date for a "Recipe Class"!

Speaking of recipes, dinner is ready! We're having Ribs and Butter-Garlic Noodles tonight! The boys and I excited! Too bad Erich will miss dinner AGAIN! His loss!



3 comments:

  1. very nice... finally i can see the pic.
    i cant wait to get that set, it was on my first order!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your recipe box! What a great gift item that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post where you purchased the box for your recipes?
    Cute!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails