Friday, February 1, 2008

New Neighbors

We are FINALLY getting new neighbors! The Goldberg House was up for sale FOREVER but new people are moving in!! I just made them this card to greet them to the neighhorhood...! What do you think?

I've also been working on a donation basket for the Westfield High School Monte Carlo Night to raise funds for their All Night Grad Party. I made 5 of these cards/money holders to put in with a Stampin' UP! catalog and Gift Certificate!

My last card to share today is a birthday card for Michael's girlfriend, Stella! STELLA ROCKS! We all love her! Happy Birthday Stella!!

Have a wonderful weekend! Go Giants or Patriots, or whichever team you are cheering for!! JP wants Mr. Keith's team to win so I guess we'll be Giants fans for the day. Don't hold it against me!

I'm off to play "Darth Vader" with Ben!!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is up with the scallop circle punch, I love it, give me details!??!

    Love Stella's B'day card - hope she has a great day and gets something honkin big and sparkly from Michael - hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails