Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I found my pictures!!

Alright, Erich and I went to Rome in October of 2005. As soon as we got back I burned all of our pictures onto SEVERAL CD's so that I would never lose them. Guess what, I lost them! I swear I looked everywhere for them! I figured they might have gotten mistakenly thrown out in the move (for those of you that remember, we threw away A LOT when we moved!!). So, the other day I was looking through some boxes in our storage room for maternity clothes for a friend and I FOUND THE CD's!! I immediatly uploaded them to costco.com and now have hard copies in my hands!! Now I have to scrap them! So, if any of you have any ideas for layouts, products, or whatever, send them my way!

I'll be back later to post some of my latest creations! My laptop died yesterday and the desktop does not have internet access so I'm on E's computer now! Shh...don't tell him...he's out of town..!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's very exciting that you found them!!! WooHoo, go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails