Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday...

Wow, it's only Wednesday! This week haws been insane so far! Monday was a teacher workday so JP didn't have school. I got spunky and painted the hallway on the upper level and started on the stair well. Erich is going to have to finish because I just can't reach and getting on a ladder with 3 kids around doesn't sound too safe for me! Yesterday was a CRAZY day! I babysat a friends son for part of the day. He is Will's age and such a sweetie! The boys had lots of fun together! JP bailed on us and went to a friends house before school but Ben did a great job entertaining the babies! Does that suprise anyone? Ben is a little comedian! After Gabe left and Ben was at school, and Will was napping I made quick sympathy card for a friend of Erich's. I used Embrace Life, Heartfelt Thanks, irridecent ice embossing powder, sponges for the pink edges, and some pretty brown ribbon that I had a few scraps of! I think it turned out really nice.

I got to talk to Buhl for a little bit yesterday! She is freezing her "honkeybahooky" (that means butt in Ben speak!) off in Minnesota. Send her some warm thoughts! Check out her blog when you have a free minute! You'll enjoy it!

Today I think I might take the little boys shopping while JP is at school. I'm looking for some "accents" for the house and a dress for me! Random, huh? We'll probably head to TJ Maxx in Fairfax and hit Harris Teeter for something for dinner! If I feed my children pizza or popcorn shrimp/chicken again, I think they might revolt!

Speaking of my kids...they are calling for a "toodle strudle" (toaster strudel in Ben speak!). I'll end with the card that I made for our team meeting swap!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "shout out"!
    LOVE the Ben talk, he's SO funny, yes definitely going to be the class clown, but with those cheeks/dimples/smile, he'll stay out of trouble!!
    Gorgeous cards!! Love that embossing icing, might have to order some of that from my SU! queen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails