Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Little Color!

I was feeling a little crazy last week so I brought on the COLOR! These were two cards that I made just for fun. The first one was inspired by the Pumpkin Pie ribbon! I bought the ribbon for my Halloween Projects and hadn't used it since. I decided it was time to break it out and play! The rest just followed! It uses the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set.



This card was made from scraps that I had laying around. Since getting my awesome new paper storage unit, my cardstock is much more organized! I have two drawers for my scraps and I actually USE them now instead of hoarding them! This card uses the Be Happy stamp set.



Yesterday Annie and I went to a Stampin' UP! training meeting and we got lots of great ideas! I'll be using them in my February workshops! I am also having an Emergency Birthday Card Kit class at the end of February! I'll post details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails