Saturday, January 12, 2008

SU News

For those of you that check my official Stampin' UP! website, go take a look at it! It has been redesigned and is so much more functional now! I'm having a little drawing for those who request my newsletter in the next two weeks. There is a button in the top right corner to do so...! The web address is http://www.jenniferwiemann.stampinup.net/
Have you given any thought to your Valentine Cards yet? There is a great SU promotion going on now to help you out! With just a few supplies, you can make all of the awesome projects in the below picture below! Details are on my website (address above).


I will be having a workshop at my house at the beginning of February! I'd love for you to come and be crafty with us! More details will be posted as soon as I get it all figured out!



I better run! Erich and I are having dinner with Gina and Jeff tonight! I'm looking forward to a night out! But, before I go....I had to share this picture of JP and Ben skateboarding!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails