Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things I've Been Working On....

2008 is in full swing! The boys are back at school and we are starting to get back into a little bit of a routine!
I really am trying to be more organized this year! This goal started with the selling of my retired Stampin' UP! set! I've sold quite a few of them but I still have many sets left! Check the post from the first of January to see what I'm selling! Please contact me if you would like any of them!
I've also started cleaning out my craft room and getting that at least a little bit organized! I really need a place to store my paper! I thought I had the perfect solution on Craiglist but after accepting my offer, the seller hasn't gotten back to me. Hopefully he/she will soon! If not, I've got to come up with plan B!
I made a few cards last week...The first was for my neighbor, Emily! She turned 12!


I also made a super cute brown and pink card for my neice Claire but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her! Claire turned one yesterday but we celebrated with a party in Mechanicsville on Saturday! Here are a few pictures from the party....

Looks like she had fun, huh?

The rest of the projects that I have worked on this week are for my upcoming Stamp Club meeting on Sunday! I'll post those after we meet! I don't want to ruin the suprise for the members! If YOU would like to join a stamp/scrapbook club, let me know! I have a few openings!!

Well, I'm off to "organized"! Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails