Monday, October 26, 2009

Lots of Randomness

Hi friends! I'm stuck in the house today with a few sick kids so I finally have some time to update the blog! Yep, the flu has hit the Wiemann house. Not fun.

I haven't been in the craft room much latley but I have made a few things! I did 2 birthday cards this past weekend but of course I forgot to take pictures of them before I gave them away! I do have a funny story about that though! I guess I take picture of cards A LOT! Will got a card (see below!) from his Godmother, Megan, on his birthday and the first thing he said was "I've got to take a picture"! And he did...he found my camera and took this GREAT photo...
Speaking of Will....he had a great 3rd birthday! Thanks for all of the awesome birthday wishes! We spent the day at the pumpkin patch with Megan, Mark, Dylan, and Claire! It was so much fun that we went back after JP and Ben got home from school! Here is a picture of me and my cuties! Apparently I am the only one looking at the camera...!

I also have to share this picture of JP and his buddy at his soccer game on Saturday! We had a ton of rain and they were just GROSS! But they had a great time! Look for a fun scrapbook page with their teams before and after pictures! Funny stuff!
Ok, enough of my random stuff! Below you will see a card that I made today. I was inspired by a card I saw on Robin Merrimans blog (see sidebar). It features the Medallion background stamp which is one of my favorites! I've seen so many cool cards with it! Jaimie (see sidebar again) made a really pretty fall card with it too! Check it out!


Stamps: Medallion, Defining Alphabet, Define Your Life

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Breeze

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Breeze, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Textured Plates, Clips Assortment, Chocolate Chip Tafetta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails