Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bunco Prizes

It's been awhile since I've posted something that wasn't digital! Don't worry though...I've been working on a few fun things with MDS and I'll be showing you those soon! But today I have a "paper" project to share!

My Mom asked me to make gifts for her Bunco ladies! I really enjoyed creating these cards and totes. I used the Hostess Set "Kind and Caring Thoughts" and two of the current In Colors (Dusty Durango and Soft Suede). I was going for a fall look...did it work?
If you would like directions for the tote, let me know! It was super easy!
Well, I need to go clean up my craft stuff and then I think I curl up with the Princess and read a magazine while the boys are entertained by the xbox! It's one of those days...!
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK hot mama! LOVE those!
    PLEASE send some of your paper crafting mojo my way, I'm in desperated need of some! I'm sure now that I need to start packing, I'll get it...isn't that how it always happens?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails