Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Rocks!

Here is another sample that I made using Stampin' UP! My Digital Studio! I wanted everyone at the bus stop to have the photo from the first day of school so I thought it would be fun to "scrap" it! I didn't have a ton of time so I whipped this up really quick! Seriously, I think it took about 4 minutes. Have I told you that I LOVE Digital Scrapbooking! It totally fits with my hectic schedule!


My Digital Studio is now available for Customer Orders! At only $79.95, it is a great deal! Especially since you can print your projects ANYWHERE! I sent this one to Costco and had it back in an hour for less than 60 cents for a 5x7 print! Love that! If you are interested in learning more about My Digital Studio, give me a call!

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute and so sweet of you!!! You must realllllyyyy like your neighbors!! ;o) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails