Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalog!!

What an exciting day! Today we unveil Stampin' Up!s brand new 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog! You are going to LOVE this catalog!
The texture of the cover, the fabulous hostess stamp sets, the amazing ribbon and other accessories, the super cool Simply Scrappin' Kits, the amazing designer series paper packs and the awesome card kits....just to name a few! It just simply ROCKS!! And you can get one for free if you hostess a party or join one of my clubs! Prepare to be amazed and until you get a catalog from me, you can download one from here!
I'll be back in the next couple of days with samples using new products! For now I am off to celebrate my Godson Dylan's 2nd Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails