Friday, July 10, 2009

FREE STAMPS FOR YOU

Hi stampers!! I wanted to let you know of a Stampin’ UP! Special that I am running through the end of July (or until supplies last!!)!

Place an order of ANY amount through my online store and you will receive a FREE set from my stash of mounted and unmounted sets! Here is the list of what is available!

Going Out In Style
Too Terrific Tags
So Very
Tag Time
It’s Snow Time
Wildlife Reserve
Jolly Holiday
Classic Caps
Greetings Galore
Sidekick Sayings
Totally Cool
Polka Dots and Petals
Sweet On You
Fancy Foilage
Just Like You
Ornamassortment
Riveting
Happy Blessings
Dotted Autumn
So Many Scallops
Eventful
Send a Celebration
Doodle That
Oh So Lovely
All About Occasions
Infinite Goodness
Simple Somethings
Lot of Thoughts

The FREE sets are available on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. So, place your order NOW and then send me an email or call me with which set you would like! To place an order, go to www.jenniferwiemann.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails