Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow Flowers Birthday


I was asked to make a "pink birthday card" for a friend to give to one of her friends. I made 2 for her to choose from and this was the first. I love the Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss together! It is hard to see in this picture but the center circle in the top row is popped up with a dimensional and has a silver brad in the center.

I'll post the other card later this week! I am really enjoying making cards to sell! I'm hoping to start doing a little more of this. I'm putting together a shop on etsy.com! Stay tuned for more information on that as I continue to list items and get that shop going!


On another note, today is my oldest sons' birthday! He turns 7 today. Wow, the past 7 years have gone by SO fast! I had lunch with him today and brought in a yummy snack! He isn't much for sweets so he asked me to bring in Fruit Kabobs! They were a huge hit with all of the kids! I was worried though so in order to be prepared for that one kid that complained about having such a healthy snack, I also baked sugar cookies! (Yes, they were slice and bake and no I did not burn them!) Here's a picture of me and my big boy!
Tonight we'll celebrate with family and our neighbors! E-ma (my Mom) made an ice cream cake! We are ALL looking forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card but I love the picture of you and JP. You guys look great. I hope you had a great day celebrating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I have this set...I have not used it in months! It feels so neglected...I think I am feeling inspired to use my poor stamp set now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and Cute picture!!!! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails