Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Celebrate Your Day

I'm getting cards ready to sell in my new Etsy Shop! I'm hoping to have enough stock in there to launch the shop by the time school is out! I'll be sure to post as soon as it's "open"! I'm going to need your help spreading the word!!!

Here is what I made (very quickly) today in between loads of laundry! It's a great way to use scraps of DSP! And...now is a great time to purchase DSP! For every 3 packages that you buy, you get one for FREE! You can either email me with your order or go to my Stampin' UP! Website and order from there!


Oh...and for those that took part in my DSP share, the paper should arrive on my front porch any minute now and I will get that cut and mailed back out to you ASAP!!

5 comments:

  1. So excited about your Etsy shop! I'm so inspired that I'm thinkng about opening one of my own, but you know I'm not creative on the computer end of stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how clean and simple they are...and really show of the dsp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! Good luck in your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply perfect cards! Good luck with your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple these cards are! Good luck with your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails