Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Different Graduation Card

I feel like I haven't stamped in ages! Life has gotten busy and as much fun as it is to create, I really enjoy spending time with the kids more! We've had some great weather so we have been spending lots of time outside with our friends. Yesterday was cold and rainy so I needed some fun color to brighten my day! I also needed to make up a few graduation cards to have on hand for "Grad Season"! Here is what I came up with...


It's not your traditional graduation cards but I think it is so fun! So, I challenge you to create something outside of the box and send it to me at: Jennifer Wiemann 5706 Deer Pond Road, Centreville, VA 20120. I'll post them here and send one of you lucky ladies a prize!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card, and I know what you mean about spending time doing other things!! Lately I enjoy working in my yard and being outside more than stamping sometimes. It's okay though. Variety is the spice of life, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors are great. Good job as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I especially like the color combination. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails