Saturday, July 26, 2008

New In Colors!!

I finally have found some time to stamp with the new In Colors! I ADORE them! Kiwi Kiss is so much fun! Riding Hood Red is such a nice, rich, red color! Pacific Point really makes me want to go to the beach and Baja Blue is a nice cool blue shade! Pink Pirouette reminds me of a sweet little baby girl and Tangerine Tango makes me think about our favorite family drink "Fraternity Punch"! (If you've never experienced the Horner Fraternity Punch, you are missing out!).

This card uses all of the awesome colors! I used the Stampamajig to help me line up the "flowers". The stamp set is also NEW! It is called Wow Flowers and it comes in both the English and Spanish versions! Yep, Stampin' UP! is releasing a catalog of Spanish Language stamps! How cool is that?
I had to add this picture! My sister is in town with Claire and we hung out on my parents deck with her yesterday! The kids had a great time in the baby pool and the big ball sprinkler! my boys just love their little cousin! Aren't they adorable?
Anyways, I'd love to hear what you think about the new In Colors so leave me a comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails