Monday, July 28, 2008

Dreams du Jour!

I finally found some time to sneak down to my craft room to get a few cards made! Here are two quick samples using products from the soon to be released catalog! Can you tell that I was in a "pink" mood?















Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Bella Rosa
Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red (used blender pen to color flowers)
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip
Tools: NEW scallop punch, circle scallop punch, 1 3/8ths circle punch.















Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Bella Rosa
Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red (used blender pen to color flowers)
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch

I hope that you have enjoyed these cards! I'm closing up the craft room to go play Wii with the boys! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you do have one of those scallop punches on order for me, dontcha???!!?? I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails