Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Layout

Hi! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Ours was super fun! We started our day with 2 soccer games! JP's team spray painted their hair and painted thier faces for the game. They were so cute! Here is a picture of him in the game...



Ben had the later game and he painted his hair too! He was pretty cute as a redhead! He played against his buddy from his class and thought that was really cool! Here is a picture of Ben trying to get the ball from him!

After soccer we rested at home for a bit then got ready for the nights festivities! We had a great time with our friends and neighbors! The kids were adorable in their costumes and now have WAY too much candy. We've been pretty lazy today so I had some time to do a halloween layout. Here is it...
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. your layout is great; the pictures are a great reminder of a safe & fun occassion.
    TFS...(Susan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that layout is incredible!!!!! I'm so lifting it (except for the digi part! and it will take me years since I'm supposed to be packing up my scraproom and I have no scrappy mojo!).
    LOVE the spraypainted hair - JP, Ben as a redhead and Will as Clark/Superman!! What a cool mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails