Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Grandma and the Boys



The summer of 2008 was a fun one for the boys! My Grandparents from Florida were hosts at a campground in Virginia and we got to visit them a few times. The boys loved riding their bikes around, exploring the woods and especially swinging over the creek on the rope swing!

These pictures really make me smile! Not only because they are fun pictures but because my Mom took them! She is not known for her photography!! Anyways, and I knew that I wanted to do somthing special with them since it was such a special time for JP, Ben, and Great Grandma! I've decided that I am going to print this one out and frame it!

Thats all from me till next week! We have a busy weekend of soccer and chores! Maybe I'll post layouts of us raking the mounds of leaves in our backyard....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails