Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top Note Purse Cards

I recently saw this idea and had to try it out myself! I think that they are adorable! What a great use of Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper. I've got A LOT to use! What do you think...?


On an unrelated note, Allison Marie is 11 weeks old today! WOW! These past 11 weeks have gone by way too fast! She is such a great baby and we are so blessed to have her in our lives! Here is a picture that I took of her this morning! And yes...she is this happy pretty much all the time!
While I was making cards and Allison was sleeping, Ben and Will spent time at the "Wiemann Country Club"! They had a great time splashing each other and washing their dinosaurs in the pool. At one point Ben yelled in the house to ask me where dinosaurs go to the bathroom! Not quite sure where that one came from! Here are pictures of the "little boys"....JP was at school!


5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that lil pout on Will's face, so adorable!
    That pic is SO typical Ben, such the frat-daddy in training!
    Allie's got some killer lashes going on there, uh-oh, yall are in serious trouble - good thing she has three older brothers to chase off all the boys!
    I am SO lifting your cards, if that's okay?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I wish it was warmer weather here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE CARDS!!!!! I cannot wait to CASE this card!!!!!! Hope you are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea... I love these purse cards! I'll definitely be borrowing the idea! BTW, your kids are too cute! They look so happy! Well, maybe not in the last picture. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top note purse cards!!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails